Thursday, May 26, 2011

My horoscope mislead me . . . all the way to the end of the line

Horoscope for Leo for today, May, 26. 2011: "If you were contemplating some retail therapy today, think again. Avoid spending."

So I took that as a hint to stay in.  I took the boys to the dog park and ate a nice salad for lunch.  I read a book.  I also planned that getting to work would take me an hour, so I set aside two in order to juggle the confusions of mass public transit.

What my horoscope should have said was "Go get a smart card, load it up, oh, and the G8 bus runs the direction you want to go, as well as the opposite direction.  Pay attention because the Universe can only get you so far, you have to figure out public transportation on your own, sweetie."

To do list for tomorrow only consists of this: GO GET A SMART CARD

No comments:

Post a Comment